JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Looking to sell my very lightly used EoTech 552.A65 Ref F(works with Night Vision equipment and uses AA batteries).

Both the EoTech hood and LT110 have been refinished in CeraKote OD by me(it's what I do). The mount had a little material removed from the bottom front to clear my Daniel Defense M4 9.0 locking ring. It has been ground clean and does not detract from the strength of the Larue mount. Not even visible when mounted.

Also, if anyone who is interested in this package would like the shroud and mount a different color, I will be happy to blast and respray for an additional $25 if you'd like Black, FDE, Stainless Grey or just about any other color you have in mind.

Please email, PM, post in this thread or call (9am-9pm daily) if interested.

Both items work like new and I'm very happy with the performance, but I'm moving my shop and I need to pay for some new tools and equipment. Asking $425 for both, includes shipping and insurance. $410 picked up.

SOLD AND SHIPPPED!

Last Edited:
Last price drop before listing on Gun Broker. Need to buy some new equipment for the new location.

Only trade(s) I'm currently interested would be a Glock 19/29, 26/27.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top