JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GONEI have a Springfield Armory M1A Socom 16,16" Barrel but with the added muzzle brake,it makes the whole barrel 18" long,trijicon night front sight with an M16/M4 like Modular Chassis System (MCS) made by TROY which has full length rails at 12,3,6,9 o clock postition. tango down pistol grip and Magpul multi-position CTR locking non-wiggle stock. Have original synthetic springfield armory stock also. Hakko red dot sight and Command Arms Bi-pod is attached and so is a snub tango down vertical foregrip, I have 6-20rnd, 2-10 rnd, and 1-25rnd .308 magazine for this weapon. Also included are 120 rnds of IMI .308win and some hunting .308 rounds. Also a winterize sling. About 300rounds shot through. I'm asking 2990obo

MOLLE Vest, Mag Carriers are available for sale, make offer or I'll give a good deal if you buy the socom.

Will entertain interesting trades plus cash, lets stick to .357,.380,44mag,.45acp,45lc,10mm and 5.7 pistols or carbines.

IMAG0068.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg
Buddy of mine's reaction after shooting the rifle
IMAG0053.jpg

GONE

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.