JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I always wanted to shoot PPC Service class with an N frame revolver. The biggest drawback is no SafariLand Comp2's & 3's. Couple years back I bought a used S&W 4" model 28 that ended up being unsuitable.
So I was on the lookout for another. One showed up on another site like this, but it sold so fast........

Then I realized I sold all my HKS N frame reloaders. So in addition to the gun, I would have to restock at least 5 HKS loaders. And SafariLand never made a loading block for the N frames like they did with K & L frames. Pity.

My plan never panned out. That's my tale. What's yours?

I always wanted to shoot PPC Service class with an N frame revolver. The biggest drawback is no SafariLand Comp2's & 3's. Couple years back I bought a used S&W 4" model 28 that ended up being unsuitable.
So I was on the lookout for another. One showed up on another site like this, but it sold so fast........

Then I realized I sold all my HKS N frame reloaders. So in addition to the gun, I would have to restock at least 5 HKS loaders. And SafariLand never made a loading block for the N frames like they did with K & L frames. Pity.

My plan never panned out. That's my tale. What's yours?
Don't know what service class is but I've shot plenty of PPC competitions with 6's and 4's and actual speedy reloads were never really necessary.
HKS loaders suck but are plenty good enough for that game.
And you should get higher scores with bigger bores.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top