JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I find it useful to review the archives to see what a particular make/model has sold for in the past. It'd be nice if members didn't erase everything in their ads upon sale, but rather indicated what a gun sold for. Putting "sold" on the ad and closing the thread helps against members who occasionally try to bring a thread back from the dead (not that I've ever done that ;) ).

I agree with you - it is useful to review past transactions; I like to be able to see what the same/similar model firearm has sold for prior. I think some members erase everything so there is no 'record' of the sale - just a guess.

I also don't understand why some refuse to answer questions in a thread. Many times things are asked - barrel length, trigger details, scope specifics, etc., etc - things not in the original ad - and the questions are answered via PM.

If it's worth answering, it's worth answering in the thread in which the question was asked. I have seen several threads where folks ask similar questions, which would be avoided if responses were in the original thread.

I don't get it.

I also don't understand why some refuse to answer questions in a thread. Many times things are asked - barrel length, trigger details, scope specifics, etc., etc - things not in the original ad - and the questions are answered via PM.

If it's worth answering, it's worth answering in the thread in which the question was asked. I have seen several threads where folks ask similar questions, which would be avoided if responses were in the original thread.

I don't get it.

I agree 100%. Some get bent out of shape for questions in the thread. I don't get it, either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top