JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a box of 500 147gr Bear Creak Supply Moly Coated bullets that I would like to trade for 115grain bullets either moly coated or Jacketed. I don't have load data for heavy bullets like this with my powder and really don't want to take the time to develope it.

Anyone want to trade?
How about $40Oobo FTF I could not find BearCreek's website but I can find similiar moly coated bullets for $48/500 count box.

Let me know what you got!

Thanks
Steven

p.s. sorry about pic quality already resealed box before I looked at pictures.

Last Edited:
Will you be at the Albany gun show on Sunday? I will be there in the morning. Will PM with contact info-wanting to purchase outright.

I passed this over because at bottom it says he is keeping for now. If now available and now thats not the case, I have a trade available with 500 115g jacketed.

WOW! Thats hard to see. What dia. does that say?
I have some of what look like the same or at least similar mould from Billy Bullets too.
Naw, farthest south is Olympia once a month or so.
As for Bear creeks site, here it is <broken link removed> (though I don't think he has updated the prices for quite a spell)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.