JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*

Willing to work a deal for something to play with.

Trade for Ruger LCP plus cash on my side,
Lower and parts kit?
10/22 rifle?
Complete lower
45/70 ammo
SigP6
AR-15 9mm parts (would like to start working on one of these builds)
New Complete BCG for AR-15 9mm or .223
Really open to other ideas.

Something that fits my fancy I got about 200(cash) to make a deal happen :)

Nice Mosin, Pictures can be e-mailed will try and post later.
$150.00obo

Comes with 40 rounds 180gr winchester brass soft point non corrosive and 5 rounds wolf soft point with 15 rounds spent brass. (for a total of 60 brass for reloading) and double pouch (for all the gear).

Has misc tools, oiler/greaser. bayonet, sling, 5 strip clips

Questions Answered
Appears all matching numbers (except the bayonet which is differant)
CAI Importer
Stamped 1944 (manufacture year?)
Condition - Not show room but very nice, nice bore
round receiver
refurbished? Ya I am sure old war rifle are any of them not refurbished at least a once?
Not headspaced that I know of

Last Edited:
Is it all matching stamped serial numbered, is it counter bored, is it refurbished, who is the importer, what is the year of manufacture, is it round or hex receiver, who is the manufacturer. What is the condition of the rifle, has it been headspaced? Sorry but these are questions I would like to know to help me decide on a purchase. Also possibly clearer pictures, close ups of receiver, muzzle and such. If you can help I would appreciate the answers. If not I understand.
rhtwist

Weekly bump with more Trade offers added

Trade for Ruger LCP plus cash on my side,
Lower and parts kit?
10/22 rifle?
Complete lower
45/70 ammo
SigP6
AR-15 9mm parts (would like to start working on one of these builds)
New Complete BCG for AR-15 9mm or .223
Really open to other ideas.

Plus could you let me know if I am simply smoking crack with this price so perhaps I can adjust it?

Thanks for looking,
Steven

Hey Steven,

Is the 91/30 still for sale? I am looking to buy one but i dont think my price point is near yours. I have the ability to by an arsenal refinished mosin for around $80 plus $10 fee at my work. If you would consider selling yours for round $100 i might be interested. Could you maybe take some better pics (i.e. the bore, crown, action, etc) and email them to me? If this sounds like a possibility please email me your thoughts. Ill PM you my email address in case you lost it.

Thanks again, hope all is well
Jonathan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top