JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hello,

I am selling the following ammo, no trades please.

6 sealed battle packs of South African 7.62 x 51 ammo, 140 rounds per pack. $70/pack or $400 for all 6.

7 boxes of German DAG surplus ammo, 20 rounds per boxes, still sealed. $10 each.

Buy both lots of ammo for $450 and I will throw in the high quality South African steel ammo crate.

Thanks,
DJM

Last Edited:
I can commit to that if you are willing to wait 4 weeks. Text me - 425.765.6641 and we can talk details.

I'll text you later today. Did you want all the ammo or? I also have a bunch of commercial 308 as well.

Thanks,
Dominic

I'm definitely in for what you posted here:

>>6 sealed battle packs of South African 7.62 x 51 ammo, 140 rounds per pack. $70/pack or $400 for all 6.
>>7 boxes of German DAG surplus ammo, 20 rounds per boxes, still sealed. $10 each.
>>Buy both lots of ammo for $450 and I will throw in the high quality South African steel ammo crate.

I'm feeding a 7.62x51 semi so I usually just hunt up good quality surplus like what you have listed. LMK what else you have in 308 and if it works I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm definitely in for what you posted here:

>>6 sealed battle packs of South African 7.62 x 51 ammo, 140 rounds per pack. $70/pack or $400 for all 6.
>>7 boxes of German DAG surplus ammo, 20 rounds per boxes, still sealed. $10 each.
>>Buy both lots of ammo for $450 and I will throw in the high quality South African steel ammo crate.

I'm feeding a 7.62x51 semi so I usually just hunt up good quality surplus like what you have listed. LMK what else you have in 308 and if it works I'm sure we can work something out.
Hello,

I am selling the following ammo, no trades please.

6 sealed battle packs of South African 7.62 x 51 ammo, 140 rounds per pack. $70/pack or $400 for all 6.

7 boxes of German DAG surplus ammo, 20 rounds per boxes, still sealed. $10 each.

Buy both lots of ammo for $450 and I will throw in the high quality South African steel ammo crate.

Thanks,
DJM
Is this still available? Your PM box is full.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.