JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger Mark IV Standard, 70th Anniversary Edition. Used in Excellent condition. 225 rounds fired, I am the original owner. Comes with 2 mags, commemorative wood box, pin & sticker.

This one has the cool "black widow" look of the German Lugers. The Mark IV was designed to be easier to clean than previous Ruger 22LR Standards. There is nothing at all wrong with this pistol, I just overbought last year and now I have no time to shoot.

$360 Cash, Paypal Friends and Family, or VenMo. I can hand deliver to your FFL anywhere along the I-5 corridor from Albany to the Portland suburbs, M-F afternoons. Buyer pays transfer. Or, if you pick up in Salem at our FFL I will cover your transfer.

I might consider trade or part-trade for factory new brass cased 45ACP 230gr FMJ or .38/.357 130-158gr FMJ at BiMart prices.

Interested buyers respond by PM, thank you for looking

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service