JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used in excellent condition. Mirror bore, trigger pull 4.5-5 lbs., no FTF or FTE, functions perfectly. Acquired from Atlantic Firearms. This was from a small batch produced by Century in 2019 that sold out quickly. Built from a Czech parts kit with US-made milled receiver and barrel. Includes Slovak muzzle brake, barrel nut and blank adapter, plus authentic Czech sling, bayonet, 8 mags, and mag pouch with oiler. Babied and stored in a temp-controlled safe, only 240 rounds of factory new ammo downrange. I am the first owner and I do not run my rifles hard.

$1100 Firm. Cash, Money Order, VenMo, or Paypal Friends and Family. Selling to pay bills, no trades.

I will hand deliver to your FFL M-F afternoons, anywhere along the I-5 corridor from Albany to the Portland Suburbs. Buyer to pay transfer. If you pick up at my FFL in Salem, M-F mornings, I will cover transfer.

See my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you for looking!

.5.jpg 1.5.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.