JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$74
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Ventura
State
Other
Zip Code
**BRAND NEW UNFIRED** **UNIQUE CUSTOM HEAD STAMP**

45 Auto - 500 cases for $74.00, 1000 or more cases for $139.00

**FREE SHIPPING**
I will pay to ship Priority Mail to the buyer from Ventura, CA.

I acquired these cases from a company that was forced to close because CA banned mail order ammo sales. The cases were a special order from Starline with "AXXO" on the head stamp (see picture). I have personally reloaded one of these cases 25 times with a mid-pressure 9mm load and the case was still in excellent condition.

Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.

Advantages of Nickel Plated Brass Cases
There's a reason that many high end ammo use nickel plated brass:
* More corrosion resistant
* Lower coefficient of friction which allows slicker feeding in semi-autos (easier sliding rounds on top of each other in the magazine)
* Easier loading/unloading in revolvers
* Looks pretty/different which allows easier identification of brass at the range or designation of a special load

45 auto.jpg nickel-cases.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can attest from years of handloading this is high quality brass to have and keep reloading. Do you accept discreet PP? Thanks, tagging for future reference/purchase.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top