JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my 375 Ruger. It's a Savage 116 Bear Hunter, bought new earlier this year. Has Accutrigger and Accustock (full aluminum chassis from tang to front swivel stud). Shoots 260gr handloads under 1" at 100 yards. Never hunted with this rifle.

Rifle has camo stock, hinged floorplate, fluted barrel, and a muzzle brake that can be turned ON or OFF. The scope mount is a DNZ 1-pc (low) which allows for plenty of access to the loading port. Had a 42mm scope on this rifle with room for scope caps.

This is NOT the Hog Hunter. Although a nice rifle, the Hog Hunter does not have the Accustock (stiff!), fluted barrel, hinged floor plate, or adjustable brake.

Price is $650 cash FTF in Hillsboro. Sorry, do not want to ship, and not looking for trades.

If interested in reloading stuff, PM me. I have Redding dies, brass, and some Accubonds that could be packaged together.

Thanks,

Jason

rvlo.jpg

sb1r.jpg

lt0h.jpg

j4bp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show