JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Turner
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle has never been fired other then at factory, new in box 28 Nosler, 26" barrel, factory muzzle brake, #5 of the first five 28 Noslers built by the company. I ended up with this one and another in 300 WM that a friend bought from me and it shoots great. I was owed some money from an ffl and this is what I ended up with. $1100.00 No trades

IMG_1276.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1274.JPG IMG_1273.JPG IMG_1278.JPG IMG_1279.JPG IMG_1281_LI.jpg IMG_1283.JPG IMG_1282.JPG IMG_1284.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks, It will make somebody a great rifle. I have a couple of pictures of groups I shot with the 300 WM my buddy purchased with factory ammo getting his scope setup for a yardage turret. They are sub moa guns with factory ammo and most likely better with a little load development.

I went and looked, it looks like glue or something shiny, not chewed up. It came that way from the factory, I have not touched the rifle other than to take pictures.

IMG_1324.JPG

I went and looked, it looks like glue or something shiny, not chewed up. It came that way from the factory, I have not touched the rifle other than to take pictures.

View attachment 661546
Yah I have gotten some of that on my recoil pads before I think from when I was cleaning them I got oil on the recoil pad. I used one oil one time and it ate away on the recoil pad. It destroyed it so I put a better recoil pad on it, I avoid getting any oils on the recoil pads now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.