JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a 2001 Gibson Studio Plus that I purchased new and to tell you the truth it has been sitting in the case 99% of the time that I've had it. It has a AAA carved maple top and the pickups are 490R and 498T Alnico humbuckers. I have the black pick guard but never had it put on it, it will come with the guitar. It has three light scratches on the back. The only real problem I have ever had with this guitar is that the pickup switch I think needs to be cleaned as you get some scratching when you first start using it but goes away after a few times you use it and I have adjusted the price accordingly. The guitar has some light pick marks but nothing too noticeable and I never wore a belt when I did play it so there is NO buckle rash. The case is in great shape. This guitar sold for $1,500.00 new and I have seen new ones at the store that have more dings that this beauty. Asking $900 OBO. From a smoke free home.

$_0 (6).JPG

g5.jpg

g4.jpg

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show