JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1985 11.5' Lance Camper. Fully Self Contained slide in cabover pickup RV.

The Good
This is a great camper with a great layout. Large, comfortable queen bed in an East/West orientation.
Furnace, fridge, water heater, outside and inside shower, toilet, stove, oven, exhaust fan, dinette that converts to a bed, large onboard freshwater, grey water and black water tanks. It has no AC.
This model has an extra cooler with a drain to the outside built in to one of the counters, and this is my favorite feature. It keeps lots of beverages cold and ready.
It has a 7 pin pigtail that I plugged into the 7 pin trailer plug on my 2002 Dodge 2500.
It has mechanical camper jacks, and comes with a crankarm and a homemade adapter to use a cordless drill to power them up and down.
The Bad
The prior owners used it for manventure vacations with the buddies to Baja. My family has used if for motorcycle camping trips, hunting, fishing, and clamming trips. It has been well used by rambunctious folks in rough, muddy, dirty settings. It has smudges, scrapes, scratches and dings and such.
There are dents and dings in the siding.
It needs a good recaulk before the next wet season. I've stored it inside from the fall to late spring the last few years, so I didn't worry about it, but it needs done.
There used to be a ladder going up the back, but it got ripped off by the previous owner. I never got around to putting a new one up, and the screw holes are covered with tape.
There is some siding corrosion and compromised plywood on the wings that cover the tanks on the rear.
The Ugly
It has no title. I bought it with no title, and just stuck my pickup truck license plate on the back, and ran it in 3 western states for 3 summers that way with no hassle. I'll give you a bill of sale for it, though.

I do not have a set of truck tiedowns or turnbuckles, so your truck should be equipped with them before you load it up.

I can email you pictures to give you a better idea of the condition of the camper, so you don't waste my time or your time and gas. This camper is probably in better condition than the others in this price range, but I'd rather point out the faults and have you pleasantly suprised instead of sorely dissapointed.

I will consider firearms, a plasma cutter with a 1/2" sever rating, a Honda CRX or Civic in great shape, a VW diesel, motorcycles or a 4x4 quad as part trade.

The camper is located in the hills of Kalama, 7 miles from I-5 off exit 32, which is between Longview Kelso and Woodland.

I think this is a great value for the money, and I've priced it to sell quickly. Search 'lance camper' and you'll see what I mean. First cash or great trade gets it.

Mark
503-519-6047

<broken link removed>

$1400 to NWF members, firearms trades encouraged.

Last Edited:
Bumpity Bump for you...

I'm serious about making this go, and the big 4th weekend is coming up. If you've seen and considered this, contact me and let's make something happen.

Thanks,
Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top