JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
--SOLD--

For sale is my 1976 Jeep Wagoneer with only 44k miles that is ready for you to enjoy.

Pros:

401 AMC V8 with Edelbrock 1405 600cfm Carburetor
New Poly motor mounts
New Water Pump
Fresh tune up (Distributor, Cap & Rotor, Plugs & Wires)
Performance exhaust with Flowmaster style muffler (Sounds great!)
Quadra-Trac Full time 4x4
Freshly rebuilt automatic transmission
New torque converter
Auxiliary extended range fuel tank
Bj's Offroad 6inch all spring lift with shocks (No lift blocks)
33x12.50x15 Cooper Discover S/T's on Aluminum wheels
Power steering, A/C, electric rear window, stereo, roof rack, fog lights

Cons:

Has a few minor surface rust spots, but the body is solid. Floorboards are in great shape.
Carpet has wear in the driver floorboard and rear cargo area.
Paint is faded on hood and roof.
Tags are currently expired.
I'm pretty sure the A/C does not work.
Rear headliner is starting to sag.
Needs a few minor things here and there.

This Jeeps is in awesome shape and I know I will regret selling it. It has not been driven much in the past few years and most parts are brand new. The lift, wheels, and tires are a few years old but have had very little miles on them. The Jeep sat because of a bad TQ converter, I bought it and had everything gone through and replaced as needed with the intention of turning it into a daily driver. Now it is ready to go but unfortunately, I have decided to sell it. You will be hard pressed to find one of these in better condition and for this price. Pictures represent the current condition of the Jeep and were taken 2/22/2014.

Price is set at $SOLD which barely covers the cost of parts.

The only trades I will consider are for a Supermoto or Dual Sport/Enduro motorcycle. Specifically a plated Honda XR650R, Suzuki DRZ400sm, Husqvarna, KTM, or Husaberg. Might take part trade plus cash on your end for a plated XR600R or XL600R. No dirtbikes, must be street legal.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and lets make a deal. I can send more or specific pictures if needed. Located in Southern Oregon.

Thanks,

Chase.

DSC_0226_zps81f8c3c0.jpg

DSC_0239-2_zpsff134dc7.jpg

DSC_0230-3_zpsdb7dc4e9.jpg

DSC_0242_zps449d20ea.jpg

DSC_0238_zpsa1ee0205.jpg

DSC_0032_zps5acd8c4d.jpg

DSC_0030_zps691bfe5d.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.