JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The final version of the venerable Carcano reverted back to a long rifle/marksman concept with adjustable sights, but arrived too late for service on the vast desert plains of North Africa. It is thought most of these served on the Eastern Front and the Balkans until the Italian Surrender in late 1943. Following this they were issued to pro-German police units in Italy before their final tour of duty with the Volksstrum.

This one is marked "Made in Italy" on the stock, but otherwise has no import marks. The right side has a small trench art (see photos). I acquired this from a retired Pennsylvania State Trooper who bought it in the late 1960s and used it as a wall hanger. I have gone through disassembled and thoroughly cleaned all the parts and checked for function. This is a parts matching rifle.

$380 Cash, Check, Money Order, Paypal F&F, VenMo, or Cash App. Free transfer at my shop in Salem, M-F from 7am-2pm. After hours/weekends transfers by appointment for NWFA members with established positive feedback.

I may be willing to hand deliver to your FFL in the Willamette Valley, depending on how far away and what time. If I deliver, you are responsible for transfer fees.

Interested parties send PM, thank you for looking.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service