JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Building AR type rifles has its good times and.......Then you end up shelling out $ 17.00 for a $ 5.00 HG cap cuz you want to finish it now ! I can count the rifles on one hand that all parts were present at time of assembly . Then there is all the other "projects " that only needed HG cap , Delta lock plate , buffer tube nut , mil-spec tubes , front sight , crush washer . You name it , I needed ( 1 ) and would hold-out for " the deal " only to pay the inflated store-front price I had refused 2 months earlier . Then what do you do ? Sell it - trade it for $30.00 above your cash invest . Screw putting a price on time , HA HA HA . You all know who you are ........BY THE WAY DO YOU NEED A BARREL ASSEMBLY ????
All jokes aside , this one is falling short on my priority list . So.......used 11.5 Bushmaster 1/9 CL 5.56 barrel . Got this second hand , previous fella put rd. count at 500-600 . Who knows ( only him ) strong rifling , no noticeable wear on lugs and the chrome looks great . This will take a little gumption or more paint ? He also had Dura-Krylon-Crayoned the upper in tan ( not sure of specific manufacture ) It has been 97% removed from barrel but FSB/Cap/Delta are tan . Delta spring / lock plate are new , I have some of those!!!! The FH is a parts box troll , I just threw it in to get free of it . So either get/use a gas tube/upper.......:) You got 11.5 upper with a bullet proof barrel . I have not tested bullet proof part , but GOD LOVES the Bushmaster/DPMS HEAVY....11.5" barrels . They add a little weight but I like em' with a little meat .
ASKING $160.00 OBO ( CASH FOR NOW ) I CAN SEND MORE PICS IF NEEDED . FTF MOLALLA/WOODBURN/OR CITY OR CAN SHIP USPS MED FLAT " YOU PAY " VIA USPS MO OR PAYPALo_O

bushy 006.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews