JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

Due to a close family member experiencing severe financial difficulties, we are selling off some of our guns to help them out. I hate to do so but sometimes you gotta do things that aren't optimal.

Selling my Ruger 10/22 which I bought only a few months ago for the Ruger Rimfire Challenge. I am including 5 ten round magazines and a Tasco DWC3-9x40 scope with scope mount (currently not mounted). Rifle is in great condition. Probably 2,000 rounds fired. Will include 50 rounds of Federal Lightning ammo.

OREGON RESIDENTS ONLY - FTF ONLY
Valid OR D/L required + CHL preferred
PM me if interested
$225 (due to the situation the price is firm for now)
1022_01.jpg

1022_02.jpg

1022_03.jpg

1022_04.jpg

1022_05.jpg

1022_06.jpg

1022_07.jpg

1022_08.jpg

Last Edited:
I would like this rifle when and where can I see it
I'm in SE Portland and might be able to meet tonight and could be a little flexible in location. I'm near the Foster & 82nd area. I was supposed to meet someone for one of the other guns I have for sale but haven't heard back from them yet. If tomorrow, it would need to be probably after 6pm and I'd need you to come all the way to me as my wife has the car then. If Saturday, I would be able to meet somewhere up until about 1pm or so and after that it would need to be again coming to me as my wife will have the car. I have had someone else say they will probably get it but they haven't committed yet and said they won't know until tomorrow.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.