JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got this one in trade and I cannot use it due to my astigmatism. I have tested and it works perfectly.

By holding the (-) button for 3 seconds you can toggle between a 2 MOA dot, a 65 MOA circle, or a combination of both. It also has shake-awake and auto off. By holding the (+) button for 3 seconds you can go between manual control of brightness, or auto-brightness. This particular model also has the solar feature which extends battery life, and a very convenient QD lever which returns to zero, as long as the optic is pushed forward on the pic rail.

I do not have the manual, the box, or any of the associated tools.

Asking $180 w/ free ship in the Pacific Northwest by USPS. Paypal Friends and Family, VenMo, CashApp, Cash or Check.

Interested parties send PM. See my feedback and buy w/ confidence - thank you for looking.

Photo Oct 19, 8 36 30 PM.jpg Photo Oct 19, 8 36 38 PM.jpg Photo Oct 19, 8 36 49 PM.jpg Photo Oct 19, 8 37 00 PM.jpg Photo Oct 19, 8 37 12 PM.jpg Photo Oct 19, 8 37 21 PM.jpg Photo Oct 19, 8 37 33 PM.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top