JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling (or trading) two knives that I don't need. Both are new and unused, but I didn't keep the box..they just went into the vault.

They are: SOG Vulcan (VL-01) and a Mini-Vulcan (VL-02). Retail prices are
$175/150, sale prices usually around $80/70. These knives are what would commonly be called "assisted opening" as they aren't true automatics, nor are they a straight gravity knife. But with a little push on the blades rear and a flick, the blades pop out nicely. Very solid locks too..

Without boxes, I'll sell for $80/70. I am looking for an AR15 upper receiver, and would be happy to trade for one, especially a Vltor for which of course I'll have to add something extra unless you have a used one.

Buyer would pay actual shipping via USPS priority mail with a delivery confirmation number (tracking number) at $5.00, unless FTF which is of course without shipping.

The large one has sold, the small one is still available.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top