JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Missoula
State
Montana
Zip Code
Ok I have here a as new, never used, no box because the PX lost it, still has the glue from the price tag from the PX, SOG Government Recon here. Will get more pictures if requested. Must have a phone number to contact you at in the first email or I will disregard it as a non serious buyer. Will trade for older military guns, cash or part trade on a Ural motorcycle.

IMG_0153.JPG IMG_20210911_121152.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I think I have one of these!!!
had no idea they were worth $1000s of dollars.
The stainless steel ones were more common. From what I was told the gun metal ones they only made, depends on who you ask, 100 to 500. 9 years ago I saw one go for $2700 and it wasn't as nice. Going through my stuff early yesterday looking for a medal for my uniform today and pulled it out of my oak box. Got on ebay and saw what they were listed at.

Mine is probably stainless. Bought it after the movie "The crow" came out. These knives were used in the movie and I thought they were cool and bought one. Has pretty sat in my safe since then.

Mine is probably stainless. Bought it after the movie "The crow" came out. These knives were used in the movie and I thought they were cool and bought one. Has pretty sat in my safe since then.
Might want to take a look at it. If it's black it is really valuable. If stainless, they are a great combat knife.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.