JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No idea of what model this is. Owned several SOG knives over the years, and haven't seen it in there catalog in the last 5 years I've collected. Can't find my damn tape measure, so took a couple pics for reference of size. Has a pretty thick blade for a folder. No pocket clip on it, has lanyard hole in handle. I've used it to gut some fish and dress out some grouse I shot a couple years ago, and do a couple tasks when camping. It's pretty damn sharp. Has a couple idiot marks from my sharpening skills, and one very very tiny nick in the blade that can be sharpened out. Knife is blade is made in Seki City Japan. No idea if it's 440 stainless, or AUS 8. Holds and edge like crazy though.

$30

23ra5jl.jpg

5xlf1y.jpg

2ce0xus.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.