JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Up for sale is my Tapered War belt that has never left the house, so I'd consider pretty much NEW.
SOE hasn't been able to put these out recently which is a shame because it is a BEAST of a belt and super comfortable.

The Cobra belt is lined with velcro to mate to the war belt to prevent any movement when it is all set up. Belt is cut for 36" but should accommodate anywhere between 36-40"

Attached to it is an Esstac mag pouch with velcro lined kydex inserts.

34" SOE Tapered War Belt - Olive Drab
36" SOE 1.75" Cobra Belt (No V-Ring) - Coyote Brown
Asking $180. I will not separate these two.

Esstac 2+2 Shorty Mag Pouch - Multicam
Includes 4 Maclice clips
Asking $50

I'm not looking for any trades.
Up for sale is my Tapered War belt that has never left the house, so I'd consider pretty much NEW.
SOE hasn't been able to put these out recently which is a shame because it is a BEAST of a belt and super comfortable.

The Cobra belt is lined with velcro to mate to the war belt to prevent any movement when it is all set up. Belt is cut for 36" but should accommodate anywhere between 36-40"

Attached to it is an Esstac mag pouch with velcro lined kydex inserts.

34" SOE Tapered War Belt - Olive Drab
36" SOE 1.75" Cobra Belt (No V-Ring) - Coyote Brown
Asking $180. I will not separate these two.

Esstac 2+2 Shorty Mag Pouch - Multicam
Includes 4 Maclice clips
Asking $50

I'm not looking for any trades.
1490160475016-274872258.jpg

Dear sir I apologize if I didn't understand if you would trade. But I have a new Leupold scope with custom dipped coating. The caps didn't hold the coating and has flaked off and has brand new m-223 mount that has only been mounted on my ar to see how looks never been fired. I am interested in your soe tapered war belt. Don't need the Cobra belt but understand you don't want to separate. I do have a question even if we can't do business. I wear36 and 38 in 5.11 pants mainly 36 In summer and 38 in winter I'm 6ft 210 and hoping to know if this would work?I know they say to get war belt size down. Even though the Leopold retails for more than the belt I am not asking for anything extra. Thank you for your time. I'm new to this site so if possible was hoping you could email me at [email protected] my name is Dave. Have a grt day sir

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top