WTS OR SOE War Belt - Mag Pouches

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by RumpleForeskin, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin
    Portland

Delete

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. SFGIANTSGUY28

SFGIANTSGUY28
    Beaverton, OR

Put it on eBay the SOE Wolves will eat it up over there.

GRUNDEL and RumpleForeskin like this.
  3. Colt744

Colt744
    Cuba mo

1490160475016-274872258.jpg

4. Colt744

Colt744
    Cuba mo

Dear sir I apologize if I didn't understand if you would trade. But I have a new Leupold scope with custom dipped coating. The caps didn't hold the coating and has flaked off and has brand new m-223 mount that has only been mounted on my ar to see how looks never been fired. I am interested in your soe tapered war belt. Don't need the Cobra belt but understand you don't want to separate. I do have a question even if we can't do business. I wear36 and 38 in 5.11 pants mainly 36 In summer and 38 in winter I'm 6ft 210 and hoping to know if this would work?I know they say to get war belt size down. Even though the Leopold retails for more than the belt I am not asking for anything extra. Thank you for your time. I'm new to this site so if possible was hoping you could email me at colt744@hotmail.com my name is Dave. Have a grt day sir

5. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX
    West of Portland from England
    Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

@RumpleForeskin I have changed your post header to WTS from WTS/WTT as it was confusing people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.