Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Socom Blue Cerakote Ruger Gp100 4" like new. Price drop.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by DeepSpaceNote, Jan 14, 2015.

1. DeepSpaceNote

DeepSpaceNote United States Member

Like new, Ruger, Gp100, 357 mag, 4" barrel, adjustable sights, Cerakote finish. Has seen less than 200 rounds all before finish was done. Cerakote was applied by a licensed applicator in Socom blue, which gives the gun a satin finish in a blue/black color similar to the original blued finish. Sorry for the picture quality.

$650 no trades. willing to discuss shipping.

Willing to drive within reason, Portland, OR

IMAG1240.jpg

IMAG1237.jpg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    Stomper likes this.
  2. jwelch308

jwelch308 Silverton, Oregon area Member

Side note, who did the cerakote job for you and how much?

3. DeepSpaceNote

It was a guy in Washington, $200 I think, however he actually went out of business to pursue another venture, he said Cerakoting wasn't making him enough. Rhue group was the name. He did a beautiful job(took the gun to a gun store the other day and the guy thought it was brand new), I couldn't believe my pistol was literally the last thing he Cerakoted. Sad because I actually planned to have him do my 870. The only other place I have used was Oregon Timber Wolf, I highly recommend them but they are way out there.

4. jwelch308

jwelch308 Silverton, Oregon area Member

Thanks for the info....... I have a 5" GP100 that I was thinking about doing that to. Carried it during bow season as a backup. Great gun, just so damn heavy, so I'll probably be selling it off too

5. DeepSpaceNote

No problem. It is a wonderful firearm, but I just found myself never really making time to shoot it and when I did I never wanted to actually pay for 357s. I decided it was best to try and condense the amount of calibers I needed.