JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new, Ruger, Gp100, 357 mag, 4" barrel, adjustable sights, Cerakote finish. Has seen less than 200 rounds all before finish was done. Cerakote was applied by a licensed applicator in Socom blue, which gives the gun a satin finish in a blue/black color similar to the original blued finish. Sorry for the picture quality.

$650 no trades. willing to discuss shipping.

Willing to drive within reason, Portland, OR

IMAG1240.jpg

IMAG1237.jpg

Last Edited:
Side note, who did the cerakote job for you and how much?

It was a guy in Washington, $200 I think, however he actually went out of business to pursue another venture, he said Cerakoting wasn't making him enough. Rhue group was the name. He did a beautiful job(took the gun to a gun store the other day and the guy thought it was brand new), I couldn't believe my pistol was literally the last thing he Cerakoted. Sad because I actually planned to have him do my 870. The only other place I have used was Oregon Timber Wolf, I highly recommend them but they are way out there.

No problem. It is a wonderful firearm, but I just found myself never really making time to shoot it and when I did I never wanted to actually pay for 357s. I decided it was best to try and condense the amount of calibers I needed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.