JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
bos pics 270.jpg have two battle rifles up for sale. I will include a 200 round battle pack of German 7.62 147 gr FMJ with each rifle. I will not sell ammo without the rifle.

First is a Springfield M1A SOCOM 16. It comes with 8 20 round mags and has a beautiful walnut stock. This rifle is perfect. Not a mark on it. Unknown round count but looks to have been fired very little.

Next up is a FAL Springfield SAR 48 bush rifle. This a factory built Imbel with 18" barrel . No bi-pod but has the bi-pod forearm . It has 7 20 round mags. The rifle has some wear on the finish and stock. I've never had any failures with it.

I'm asking 2050 for the SOCOM 16 and 1700 for the FAL.
Thanks for looking.

bos pics 270.jpg

I want to thank everyone who has sent PMs. These rifles have generated a lot of interest but no takers yet
Now for full disclosure. The only reason I listed these rifles is because there is a firearm for sale on this site that I want to buy. If that gun sales I will close the add. Also I will close the add after one of my rifles sale.
I'm not trying to pressure sale the rifles but I wanted to make clear the reason I listed them for sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.