JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all,

I purposefully know virtually nothing about the social media other than I've heard some of the names. That being said, what's the best platform for reaching the largest audience? Anyone particularly savvy/skilled on one or more of them?

Your assistance is being respectfully requested.

Thanks,
BOSS

The problem with social media anymore is that conservative voice is forbidden & censored by the rich liberal tech owners.
They scream & holler for free speech yet they censor the opposition under the guise of "it's my business & I'll do as I please".
That works both ways!!!:mad:

Depends on your demographic that you are trying to reach and what you are trying to do. FB has a way of controlling who sees your message unless you are spending money with them. They have a way of controlling who sees depending on what you say as well.

If you are trying to market products or services, I would suggest you look at a multi channel strategy and not just focus on social medias, but a combination of social media and other channels which includes, FB, Instagram, pod casts, YouTube, websites and blogs. You can also monetize various marketing channels that can create passive income. Check out Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn for some of the best and most relevant marketing advice out there. Be prepared to pay for some of it, the good stuff is never free.

Boss is more wanting to reach gun owners that have not heard the word about I1639.
Trying a grassroots effort reaching out to tje masses and get people involved.

We have got to get busy to fight this and be ready if tyranny wins the court battles.:mad:

I strongly dislike social media. i understand the original concept was worthy. But it no longer exists in that form. You can say whatever you want on there, degrade whomever, and be party to suicides. Look a person in the face, eyeball to eyeball and find the nuts to say the same thing things you'd post on social media. Face to face is best. If that isn't practical a phone call will work. E-mail, text, social media all lack voice inflection and the ability to find the real meaning in the conversation. You can, effectively, read it any way that suits you or your agenda. Piss on social media.

Ruger Rich...^^ I completely agree...there's a reason why I'm NOT on social media.

But we've got a whole lot of er, 'blissful' people (including many gun owners) we need to educate by 6 November. While I don't like/participate in it, I do realize it can be a powerful communication tool.

Hence the post...there's members here who are good with the various platforms...we need one or more to step up and help spread the word on I-1639.

BOSS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads