JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right on!
I keep both the Hungarian hot and the smoked in my spice rack.
Choosy blasters know that it's the flame that lights the fuse... :)

Hmm, that's an idea... get me loaded up then put me on lockdown in the same room with Inslee. With no openable windows and poor ventilation... in college on a roadtrip I once gassed my frat brothers so bad they threatened to buy out an entire auto-parts store's air fresheners and administer them as suppositories.

I judge the effecy of a good high quality fart by it's abilities to float the blankets off the bed, and clear the wife and all three dogs from the room ( two of which are still on puppy chow, so you KNOW those two can clear a building), anything less is a waist of flak muscles!
If the dog's are looking at you like "DAMN DAD" and tossing high 4's, you know it's good to go! :s0155:

Or peal the paint off a Colorado Class Battle Wagon!

1585383017408.png

No. If thats a joke, i dont get it. Im new here

It's is a joke, just roll with it!:D
Once you get to know Stomper, it will all make sense, Not to worry! :s0155:

Lets just say, he has an Over Developed childhood like fascination with male parts! :s0140:

See what I did there?
I guess stomper and i would get along. As long as he sees the humor in farts. Nothing funnier than penis or fart jokes. Okay, poop jokes are funny too. Ive been 10 years old for almost 30 years now

Damned kids......

4ADDF0EE-094C-4263-ACDB-D873879FDED7.gif 16F6076E-C25B-4945-9A74-DF0DACAE945E.gif
08336C01-92DF-4B58-8139-AD6CFA7E5A9B.gif
508D20EF-114C-419F-933E-DDF64AD56C17.gif

Hmm, that's an idea... get me loaded up then put me on lockdown in the same room with Inslee. With no openable windows and poor ventilation... in college on a roadtrip I once gassed my frat brothers so bad they threatened to buy out an entire auto-parts store's air fresheners and administer them as suppositories.

Y'all were gettin' me kinda hungry before this ^^ one.

When do you guys sleep?

I've got one of those discombobulated internal systems. For some reason a good batch of spaghetti sauce gives me the worst farts! Nothing more fun than skeddi farts and a trip to WalMart to patrol the aisles!:s0140:

Clean-Up-In-Aisle-Number-2-Funny-Shart-Meme-Image[1].jpg

And I came back for this??? ..... 500+ posts and 200 of them about methane!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You guys are responsible for Climate Change and you're going to have to pay a Fart Tax...

there is no lockdown taking place here in Idaho. tattoo parlors, liquor stores, smoke shops all still open. little Tijuana (Ontario, OR) still pumping copious greens into the hands of Idahoans.

This luke warm attempt will have zero effect on the outcome of this current situation.

Not a big fan of this wishy washy bs. Either this thing is a threat or it's not, make a decision and act on it.

Oh here's a fun Catch-22: Disposable plastic bags banned, stores won't allow reusables, paper now is required to be charged at 8c/bag and has to be a certain percent recycled (read: weaker and more likely to have the bottom fall out on you) fibers.

Dear Inslee, I hope you get this damn bug... and may God forgive me.

Oh here's a fun Catch-22: Disposable plastic bags banned, stores won't allow reusables, paper now is required to be charged at 8c/bag and has to be a certain percent recycled (read: weaker and more likely to have the bottom fall out on you) fibers.

Is this Wa I presume? .08/paper bag. No reusable bag. This must be real exciting for Inslee. Bet it makes him feel necessary and powerful! COUGH......

So far here in OR reusable must be filled by customer. Store will provide the paper bag free if customer is a whinny little puke too cheep to pay the .05. Or customer lets checker bag in paper and pays the .05.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top