JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sheriff revoked her permit because as the letter stated she was potentially dangerous. Why because she caried a gun? Because she exercised her rights?

What a joke.
no... "deemed a danger to public safety based on their character and reputation" which is a poor excuse. Not that she WAS dangerous, but only that her reputation and character suggested she was a danger.

Soccer Mom With A Gun.......OOhhhhhhh!

This is a very deceptive thread title. I was fully expecting to see a picture of some hot soccer mom in a bikini holding a nice gun. Kind of disapointing if Im honest. But I agree that the ladies fully within her right to carry at the games. I can see why it might make parents a little uncomfortable, as they dont know if that girl knows how to use and carry that pistol responsibly. But it is her right. The sheriff was wrong to take her permit, he just did it for the PTA, trying to score points for the next election. Im willing to bet that the girl will fight it, and she'll get it back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top