JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CCI mini-mags along with Federal and Remington bulk packs are being delivered on a regular basis to Bi-Mart now whereas 6 months to a year ago they were going 2-3 months between shipments. They do not stay on the shelves very long though, so you've almost got to live at the store to grab a box and hope that the staff aren't being d-bags and saving it for their friends. Although I live in Corvallis and it is very left/progressive here, I consider myself lucky in regards to the fine and helpful employees at my local Bi-Mart.

They do keep .223 ammo in stock far longer than .22LR here. Since I don't yet have anything in that caliber I don't watch the price and couldn't speak on it with authority, but most of it is in the smaller boxes.

CCI is the only thing I see stocked on the shelf on a regular basis these days. I buy that they could shut down since they are keeping up better than any other company I have seen. Slow things down a bit and put themselves in a position to "need" to raise prices. Companies do that stuff all the time. If the guy has friends there then I take him at his word. No need for hard evidence. I like to believe most people are not dishonest for no reason. What does he have to gain for lying about that? People that assume its not true or have doubts have a right to that but no need to attack a guy who is posting something extremely relevant here. If you do not believe him let it be and bite your tongue. Why do all threads have to turn into someone being attacked for saying something that someone else has not heard yet or does not agree with. Its a lot easier to wait and see what happens with CCI and not cause a thread to turn into a brawl over something minor. We are on the watchlist for all sorts of folks and I do not think they are not reading what forum posters are saying. If every thread is us fighting like school boys it shows pretty damn well that we are not together, not here to help fight a battle against anti gun folks. Just a bunch of bickering childish fools that have no chance of coming together against these issues.

Still say if you ever want to buy 22LR reasonable again, stop buying every box that land on a shelf, and stop posting to 31,000 people on the forum where it is. Just let nature take its course and in 2 to 6 mo it will be back to normal. Keep advertising it and it just may be years or never that it gets back to normal.

Last night was the first time in about a year I found a brick of .22 on a store shelf. Was at a Bimart bought my limit of 1 525 golden bullit was 18.99. When i got to the counter there was an empty spot where they should be i told the lady "I* know I shouldnt ask but do you have any .22 rounds?" She said "Yup just about to open the box and put them on the shelf" Blew me away Ive heard of guys finding it in stores I thought they were all full of BS cause I went into so many stores looking and never saw any. Guess there is light at the end of the tunnel. SO glad i never needed the gougers ammo and just waited for it the come back to stores.

Keep in mind with Walmart. They are getting it in, it is just getting bought up right away still.

You may never see it because you aren't there at the right time. Ask them when they stock the shelves, and what they are getting in. At my place they will always tell you.

Keep in mind with Walmart. They are getting it in, it is just getting bought up right away still.

You may never see it because you aren't there at the right time. Ask them when they stock the shelves, and what they are getting in. At my place they will always tell you.
Bi-Mart is also getting regular shipments. They do tend to restock at different hours though and it does not last long. Sometimes they restock in the morning as soon as it comes in, sometimes they wait until the evening. Or they wait until evening to restock as they have already sold out of their morning stock.

Bi-Mart is also getting regular shipments. They do tend to restock at different hours though and it does not last long. Sometimes they restock in the morning as soon as it comes in, sometimes they wait until the evening. Or they wait until evening to restock as they have already sold out of their morning stock.

Yup!:s0155: Got a brick at bi-mart today. $18.99

I have been and will remain a .22 hoarder. To the comment about not buying every time I can I have to say I always will buy my one box limit of bulk .22 when its there. I do not know how far the shortage will go and out of all ammo around .22 is easy to carry with you and cheap. However I never sell it like the folks that do for 50 a box I just ensure that if something happened that stopped the ability to buy altogether I have as much as I will need on hand. Other rounds I can reload and can cut off at a lower amount but I say if you see it and you use a .22 get the box when you can. But I do agree that you do not have to post it on a forum that you just got some as it just causes a hoard of people to run to that store and buy them out. I stick to my local store and get what I can when they have it.

Take a little fear, sprinkle on a dab of paranoia, and combine it with the instant communication of the internet and the end result is some very happy ammunition company executives. You can bet they bought their families some nice toys this Christmas.

To answer the original question: Canada.

Also, on the topic of CCI being shutdown, Bryan at Powder Valley was saying Hogdon was shutdown for the last few weeks as well. As per the reigning attitudes in this thread, I suppose they're all in cahoots to victimize us lowly consumers.

It will all appear. I had a backorder on 1400 round bucket, still waiting, couple of weeks ago, bought at Bimart, didnt need it, bought for kid. I m good at 12-15 bulk packs. Ill lay low for awhile and let you guys have a chance. : )

:s0155:Well said 40calruler!

Now another question that begs an answer, has anyone seen any .22 shorts or CB'S lately?

I saw .22 shorts at fishermans in washington square and also have seen them on the regular at the gun broker in Tigard. They seem to have kept them stocked more so than 22lr since they are so much less sought after. Gun broker in clackamas probably would have them also.

If you ask them they will tell you when they get gun related shipments in but they never know what they are getting. By my house the beaverton store has 2 days a weeks and a couple miles further tigard has 2 different days and times. You have a good shot at getting some of what you want if you stop by those days. Just ask your local store when they get their delivery and they will even tell you what time although if you go then there is normally a 15 person line waiting to see what ammo came in. I find it is usually one person that wants ammo but brings their wife, cousin, brother all to buy the limit for them as well. Kinda ticks me off too much to go during that time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top