JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time to introduce a few folks here to Mr Jim Kibler...................................................... :)
Kibler makes some fine kits that are hard to beat for the quality and price,my only complaint on them is he does not make a left handed one!

Here is my custom .58 Hawken by W. B. Selb. I waited 4 years for it. The man does very nice work.

TODAY 1.jpg

If you take a peek at the sales lists of The Gun Works' in Springfield OR, you'll see a number of native Oregonian gun-makers' products on sale. All that stops me from buying one is the fact that here in UK a modern-made version of an old-style gun is regarded exactly like any other replica, and subject to the same restrictions. It would also have to be subjected to gun proof, and although there is no doubt that any gun made using modern steel barrels would pass proof, the stamps that show this having been done might be applied in an unsightly manner, thus ruining the appearance of the gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top