JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking forward to the next show :p

If I were Rick, I'd go for higher capacity than his favorite revolver. From what I can see, you really don't need a huge amount of firepower to put a walker down. 9mm should do just fine. I'd go Sig P226 with 20-round MecGar magazines.

The shows been on for 5 years. No scenes of them reloading, much less picking up brass. Where are they getting bullets? If they have a lot, how are they carrying them around.

What ever bullet(s) you have ==>> what kind of gun you want.

So, if all he has are .357 (or .38, .38 special) then that Glock will do him no good, Nor would the Siggy.

The shows been on for 5 years. No scenes of them reloading, much less picking up brass. Where are they getting bullets? If they have a lot, how are they carrying them around.

What ever bullet(s) you have ==>> what kind of gun you want.

So, if all he has are .357 (or .38, .38 special) then that Glock will do him no good, Nor would the Siggy.

Well, since we're not dealing with reality being that they could never carry nor maintain the amount of ammo they actually shoot, then I'll stick with the assumption that the group has 9mm since other members already shoot it ;)

For the un-dead? PS-90 with ten 50 round mags. I can carry 2000 rounds with me.
And if I find any 5.7 ammo. It's all mine! Who else can use it?:s0140:

Plus my old g-23 for back up.

Under no circumstances would I use my Pythons! Thems for lookin at!

Last Edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how zombies that seem to need to eat can seem to live forever without food, aimlessly wandering around at a leisurely stroll won't catch any game.

If they didn't need to dispatch the occasional live person I'd say a shortened 10-22 and a bunch of 25 rd mags would be enough to do the job. Zombie skulls seem to be pretty much like melons...so they could save the real firepower for the cannibal gangs and occasional "Governor" types.
So, a 9mm and/or 45 full size dam near anything on one or both hips for live threats and an sbr'd 10-22 slung for "walkers" when traveling. And a good long range hunting caliber and scoped rifle for those "in place" times. A semi auto 12 gauge for building clearing would be nice. I think I saw one of them using a suppressor last season...

They really need to come up with a method of dispatching zombies in herds though.
Something like a bomb vest on a zombie (a dead-icide bomber?) with a radio detonator or cans full of powder and nails set out on posts to shoot at from a distance.

I'm hoping the new season will have them come across another group (one that isn't trying to kill them for a change).

Last Edited:
In the old movie night of the living dead. The townspeople had the living-dead mopped up in a day.
The sheriffs caticool rifle was a bolt action hunting rifle with a scope.

I just don't see how the dead could get a foothold? We would just wipe them out!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top