JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am getting ready to start reloading and casting, However I know nothing. I havea couple reloading manuals and have been doing some research on the net, however I would feel much better learning from a real person.

Anyone in the beaverton/hillsboro area feel like teaching a newbie so he dosn't blow him self up?:)

And if a complete stranger wanting to learn isn't bad enough, I work nights.

I understand if I don't get a response, but it never hurts to try

+1. I've done some biz with John. I haven't taken his class but I can tell just from talking to him that he really knows his stuff.

Good idea to take a class, too. :s0155:

+1 on the class.
I knew nothing before John's class and now I'm pumping out cases of ammo like nobody's business! You really walk away with such a better understanding and idea of how everything works, plus you get to do some rounds yourself so there is the whole 'hand-on' aspect.

what calibers are you thinking of reloading? I have 2 or 3 presses,and several sets of dies.I"m a bit far away from u,but would be glad to show u a thing or 2 I"ve learned in the last 10 years.
I have dillon 550b, a dillon sdb,and a Lee challenger single stage.
I'm in washougal,wa which is about 15 minutes East of vancouver on Hiway 14. Saturdays are best day for me.

Any reloading seminars at the WA Sportsman Show?
Or the Puyallup/Monroe gun shows?

My last option is to watch YouTube videos, and view some of the manufacturer's DVD videos demonstrating their equipment. Kinda daunting when dealing with explosives, 100's of gadgets that may or may not be needed, pricey equipment, and potentially ruining a firearm I would be using for self defense.

I wish you had a class closer to Seattle. Anyone know of a reloading 101 up here in Puget Sound?

Too bad you couldn't get a group of guys and carpool to Portland.

I would set up a special day and a time that would suit you if you did.

Either that or I have to figure how to load everything up and go mobile!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top