JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets use this thread to discuss it. Just about any weekend works well for me, so I'll let you guys hash out a date. I think this should be separate from when Wichaka comes to do the training, as this should be more informal. Once we work out the details I'll make an official thread and sticky it. I'd shoot for the end of September so people have enough time to make arrangements. I suggest Memaloose, as if it's good enough for the machine gun guys it's probably where we'll wanna be as well ;)

Browns Camp and/or Tillamook aren't good options because of the idiots that shoot there and their western proximity. The reason I like Memaloose (though I've never been there) is because it's centrally located and it seems that if there are idiots shooting in one area we can move to another.

Memaloose works for me on the 27th. There is some camping by there, too (I am pretty sure), I might camp out the night before or that night. Is this BLM Land? I'll have some new toys by then, too.

Browns Camp and/or Tillamook aren't good options because of the idiots that shoot there and their western proximity. The reason I like Memaloose (though I've never been there) is because it's centrally located and it seems that if there are idiots shooting in one area we can move to another.

There is a spot off 26 up in the mountains, that location you merged with my thread. It's not that far away, you can drive up a road that joins Hwy6 & Hwy26 and you're practically there.

Regardless, I'll keep you informed on if I'll be there or not.

Here is a vote for Brown's Camp. I've been shooting there for years and if you don't like one spot because of the people, you can move to another spot. There are sooo many great scenic spots to shoot. Also, I'll be wheeling in the Cascade Cruisers meet on the 27th of September at TSF, so that work out great. I have a half dozen spots that are large enough to accommodate a group and I can give directions to easily from the highway.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top