JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt there would be a small government, it would probably end up being a free for all. A very sobering thought to say the least.

No need for a large government if most of the population is gone, it should be small enough that they can get by on no personal or property taxes and their only income is from taxed foreign imports.:D

I will live my life as a man of virtue as God gives me the opportunity and wisdom to do so. I will beg rather than steal. Defend rather than attack. Pray rather than curse. None of the above makes it necessary for me to be a victim

All of this talk about living/surviving as if it really mattered. No one lives forever. I don't mean we shouldn't do our best but if we obsess on it we can't really progress in peace through our life cycle. Sometimes we forget to live for today while we obsess on that which we can't control.

I don't want to live through what some people lived through under Hitler or in Bosnia. Heck, I don't want to live in Ethiopia with their conditions.

When you're young you think you'll live forever but of course you won't. 100 years from now it won't really matter what day you passed on.

I'm debt free, home and all and I have some money. I'm 69 and my health is failing. I may or may not be around in 5 years. I have a lot of toys I can't really enjoy as much anymore but I don't stop living for today. There was never a time when it was more important to live for today.

I'm prudent and have some things stocked up but it's not massive. When my time comes my God will carry me out of here and there'll be a new day.

Cheers

Everything in moderation, I say. The down side is the country doesn't have to be this far in debt. So if it continues the quality of life for our children and grandkids will be significantly worse as prices for everything increase with more takers and less producers. Otherwise each of us much choose his or her own path to personal peace, fulfillment and security. Personally in 40 years I've never seen the Mid East and Africa this Eff'd up. And that affects us, no matter how you slice it.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads