JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The only people who support the normalization of pedophilia are pedophiles. The LGBT community has repeatedly rejected them, and pedos are the only people that try to stick a "P" into the many versions of the acronym.

The Gay Men's Chorus song was satirical, making fun of this exact kind of uninformed judgement. There is no evidence that any members of the choir are on any sex offender registries. I'm not going to click on that NewsWars article and give them any ad revenue, but notice the intentionally slippery language used in the byline: "Several members of this choir are believed to be convcted sex offenders." Only one person in the world has to believe it for that to be a true statement, but that doesn't mean the belief is true.

We're all on the same team here: we need to protect children from predators. Pedophilia must be rejected in all forms and organizations that try to normalize it, like NAMBLA, are reprehensible. But condemnation and outrage directed at the general LGBT community is counterproductive. They're on our side too.

No way to know for sure but this victim sounds very convincing. This is way bigger than those sickos.
Hope the mods allow this link to rumble.
I've linked to Rumble several times here with no issues.

Just caught the first part of the video but if true this is huge. Will watch the rest soon.

EDIT: OK, she lost me with the bit about the tunnels at 6:45. I don't believe her.

Last Edited:
RE : Post #20

YES.....it's disturbing (the allegations she made on rumble) IF it's TRUE.

However, that being said.....
Investigate. And IF the allegations are found to be TRUTHFUL or NOT.....well, take the appropriate action.

WARNING.....
Just don't let these people near her, while the investigation is ongoing.

Jailguard.jpg
Nurse.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS......
Reject_Reality_and_Substitue.jpg
But then.....I'm NO doctor and I haven't spent any time with her personally to "examine/get into her head". Simply put.....
i-know-nothing-nothing.jpg
Mind you that, I have spent time, with some people who have that "problem". Yeah....some are better than others. But most importantly..... KNOW THAT.......THEY are allowed to walk amongst the rest of us. Medicated, supervised, etc..... or not.

Last Edited:
I've linked to Rumble several times here with no issues.

Just caught the first part of the video but if true this is huge. Will watch the rest soon.

EDIT: OK, she lost me with the bit about the tunnels at 6:45. I don't believe her.
I've wondered about the tunnel references too.
Interesting topic. Subterrenes

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews