JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know if anyone has contributed this perspective, but here goes... I live in Klicitat County. Before Bob Songer (see on FaceBook) this county was known as the heaviest meth county in Washington and Washington had the distinction of being the heaviest meth state in the nation. I don't know how those awards were determined, but anyone who'd been here long had the same information. Bob has changed most of that, with his signs aimed at the druggies - dealers or users - saying "Sheriff Bob Songer says if you use or sell illegal drugs either move or go to jail!"

Still, we have these same folks described in this post cruising on BMX bikes... And I have personally seen a couple different occasions where a drug deal happened in plain view - one at an intersection on Main St. about lunch hour...and another in plain sight in the evening. In both cases, the deal was done so quickly as to not give LE even a call or much info. It was also very unexpected.
The reason they ride those small bikes I think is - easily maneuverable, quick, easy to stash, and will negotiate most any terrain in the event of escape. Just my 36¢ worth...
I suppose sitting lower makes hand-to-hand transactions more discrete too.

"The reason they ride those small bikes I think is - easily maneuverable, quick, easy to stash, and will negotiate most any terrain in the event of escape."

*** Ding Ding Ding ***
We have a winner!!
The configuration works well for that application.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top