JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After watching that stupid video and it not saying anything useful except a LONG sales pitch to buy the other video.

I was wondering if anyone one could help build our own list of food items.

Like rice, beans, oatmeal, granola, flour, bisquick, sugar, salt,chicken builliion, beef bullion, johnnys season salt, seasons, garlic,

AND......

Please help point me (and others) in the right direction. Thanks!

ALSO Any ideas for a cost effective filtration system?

Hey 'Slinger, google "Top 50 Survival Blogs" I have seen the things to hoard lists on them. These are generally lists of items that will disappear from store shelves first. Any questions you may have about preparedness is covered on at least one of these blogs. Try Survival Mom for food etc. preps.

I find it odd that toilet paper seems to be one of those things that many people feel embarrassed to buy in any quantity. Some don't even like others seeing a small package in their basket. We even get comedians talking about it saying something or other about the giant packages of TP at Costco. Do these people have an exit strategy to wean themselves off using TP? Just wondering, because I am committed to using the TP Method and shop accordingly.

After watching that stupid video and it not saying anything useful except a LONG sales pitch to buy the other video.

I was wondering if anyone one could help build our own list of food items.

Like rice, beans, oatmeal, granola, flour, bisquick, sugar, salt,chicken builliion, beef bullion, johnnys season salt, seasons, garlic,

AND......

Please help point me (and others) in the right direction. Thanks!

ALSO Any ideas for a cost effective filtration system?

How many pounds of stuff can you carry in a back pack??

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top