JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Prices are all over the place, and with everyone snagging up AR's and AK's I'm thinking about keeping it.

Norinco, I believe made in 1978...pretty sure pre-ban as my step dad got it in the early 90's from my best memory.

Advanced Technologies folding stock

6 30 round mags

would include 500-1000 ammo

What are they going for at the shows? Gunbroker has them anywhere from $250 to $550 and up. Anyone here got a better clue than me?

I will give you an idea on how much i have spent on my last 4 SKS's.
(these are all within the last 6 months)
Model M,came with 5 AK mags,1200 rounds of ammo,hard case,all original accessories and box,folding stock,etc,$300.00
Model D,with xtra mags,case,500+ rounds,$200.00
Sino Soviet all matching,with xtra stuff and 600-700 rounds of ammo,$150.00
Norinco with extras,lots of ammo,scope,hard case,etc $75.00
These are just a few of my examples,but other than the M i have not paid over $200.00 and all have came with accessories and ammo.
The aftermarket stock in many cases will hurt pricing,many are like me and want original guns,not something bubba'd tacticool.
Every one of mine i restore back to original,i have 2 i am working on right now.
Many like them for what they are,simple and reliable.
Good luck on your sale.

I'd say in the $200ish range.....I'm of the same opinion in that the aftermarket stock and mags don't add value. For me, I'd pay a little more for one that hasn't been messed with vs. a "tacticool" one.

I will admit though, I was the 1st one to go buy a "drugonov" stock for my Norinco SKS that I bought in '95...:s0112:

I finally decided it was never gonna be an AK and put it back to stock. And duly discovered that it was FASTER to use the 10 round strippers in the factory mag than using those horrible detachable 30 round mags....:confused:

Is it the goofy kind modified to take removable "duckbill" magazines (which rarely function well.)? Or is it the Chinese carbine model originally designed to take standard AK47 magazines? What barrel length? What bayonet? Inquiring minds want to know....................elsullo :D

Is it the goofy kind modified to take removable "duckbill" magazines (which rarely function well.)? Or is it the Chinese carbine model originally designed to take standard AK47 magazines? What barrel length? What bayonet? Inquiring minds want to know....................elsullo :D

Yeah the goofy mags. I'll have to measure barrel...and a bayonet is a bayonet....lol

The aftermarket stock in many cases will hurt pricing,many are like me and want original guns,not something bubba'd tacticool.
Every one of mine i restore back to original,i have 2 i am working on right now.
Many like them for what they are,simple and reliable.

Have to agree with you on this...All the "bells & whistles" won't do any for price other than maybe lower it a bit. Does the OP by chance have all the original parts that could go along with the unit?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top