JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What really pisses me off is now these 2 idiots are trying to say they were buying CRACK from the Vet and the deal went south.. What a bunch of BS.. Thankfully knowone really believes a word they're saying..lol Just pisses me off they'd even try to go there.

"We have a group of very troubled young people not just in Spokane and across the country," Straub said. "We have a collective responsibility to see that our children don't end up in these situations."

This would be funny if it weren't so sick...

Keith

What really pisses me off is now these 2 idiots are trying to say they were buying CRACK from the Vet and the deal went south.. What a bunch of BS.. Thankfully knowone really believes a word they're saying..lol Just pisses me off they'd even try to go there.

Yep, and the father of one supports the story.

If only Belton or someone else in that parking lot had been armed.....

‘Shorty' murder outrage: Blame the victim

The ugliest twist in the slaying of Delbert "Shorty" Belton, the 88-year-old WWII vet who was fatally beaten outside an Eagle's hall in north Spokane, came yesterday when one of the defendants in the case alleged that the octogenarian was assaulted because he was trying to cheat the two suspects in a crack cocaine deal, according to the Spokane Spokesman-Review.

<broken link removed>

Those two bad guys should be held personally responsible for their own actions. Many other people have grown up in less then desirable soundings and situations but would never, ever, do what they have done.

They deserve the death penalty if they murdered that old VET.

Where in the hell is the outrage on cnn? They have pretty much dropped this story as of 2 days ago Where is the coverage of "knockout game" behavior? bubbleguming media makes me sick.

He was a human, him being a vet only makes me angrier. Only animals attack the old and those unable to defend themselves.

The made up story is ridiculous, as if anything they say justifies MURDER.

I tried to skip reading this with those names in the title.... but.....
Those two thrive off of keeping racial tensions alive in this country.
They alone have set back race relations 4 decades and with obummer and holdum in the picture have put it all back into the 50's. :mad:

Those two thrive off of keeping racial tensions alive in this country.
They alone have set back race relations 4 decades and with obummer and holdum in the picture have put it all back into the 50's. :mad:

Just like any Businesman They're driving up business so they can profit from it

I am less outraged over the Drug deal gone bad than the lack of Moral Courage by the Sherriff, to charge a hate crime, on the two THUGS who beat a WWII Veteran to death. Oh wait a minute, it was really "Senior Citizen Bias" my fault, the children were not taught to respect their elders.

I say this, They should be incarcerated within a prison full of Senior Citizen/Inmates, and taught to respect heir elders.... The old fashioned way.

Given that, I doubt they would reach the age of 21.....

philip,
Who increasingly believes that "Hate Crime" is Constitutionaly Fraudulent.

Definitely a hate crime and I hope it costs this PC sheriff his election. The crack deal is such a likely farce. Cause you know, he looked like a dealer, a bit overweight, probably shuffled his feet. Pity it didn't happen outside a legion or VFW Hall...I am guessing about 8 guys would have drawn and said reach for skies, low lifes. The problem is the color of your skin does matter to the prez and his cronies. You can elect me but I won!t represent you. Come on all you BHO supporters...tell us what a fine job he is doing. not.
It sad because though I didn't vote for him I was hoping he'd prove the Rush's and the Hannity's wrong. But he's been worse than any one could imagine.
Brutus out

Definitely a hate crime and I hope it costs this PC sheriff his election. The crack deal is such a likely farce. Cause you know, he looked like a dealer, a bit overweight, probably shuffled his feet. Pity it didn't happen outside a legion or VFW Hall...I am guessing about 8 guys would have drawn and said reach for skies, low lifes. The problem is the color of your skin does matter to the prez and his cronies. You can elect me but I won!t represent you. Come on all you BHO supporters...tell us what a fine job he is doing. not.
It sad because though I didn't vote for him I was hoping he'd prove the Rush's and the Hannity's wrong. But he's been worse than any one could imagine.
Brutus out

Actually, you're talking about the police chief. He doesn't run for election. But look his name up on the internet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top