JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool. I was there one year and drove down to the burn on 25 road over the weekend and it might have been rush hour there. Crazy busy.
Good luck I'm sure you know where to go by now.

Yeah from 4am till noon it's BUSY but that's all road hunters or going to a spot in the burn. I usually hike in to where I'm going. But fossil is an all day hunt not a hunt before breakfast and hunt be for dusk.

A little Late but here is a Tip I know works about 80% of the time, :: Put a Five Or Ten dollar bill in the envelope when you apply for the hunt with a note "Have Lunch on me" , Party hunts= winner=, I have not Lost on this method Ever. The winner pile will be where your application will most likely end up. Best of luck to you all.
IF they ever go to electronic means to pick winners, it will change the method eh?
Honestly, I watch Huge Mule deer eat in the yard and sometimes a herd of elk will wander by...

Got the full 141B this time, not just the LOP. I'll still be hunting the canyon though. DeerSeason201420.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top