JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello
just wondering how everyone did this year pulling there tags , as usual I pulled my Fossil tags and my spring bear tag but another year with out the antelope so getting my points in. How did the hunt go last year ? Elk was good as usual we got them but for deer it was the first time in 30 years we did not have one hanging. There was nothing in the low valley alfalfa fields but does seams every one found them up high so I hope this year will be different , I need my deer meat lol. well best of luck to you all and hope you got your tags .

I drew unit 54 elk and mule deer in Colorado, drew paulina for mule deer and point saver for spring bear and elk in Oregon this year. Had a good harvest last year, Got my fall bear, elk in Colorado and Oregon and a small black tail.

I have general/controlled bear, elk, and deer. Haven't decided whether to go general or controlled yet so I haven't picked them up. I also have a cougar tag.

I just buy general or controlled deer, elk, and bear tags. What's the big diff between general and controlled anyway. Less hunters in the field for controlled?
Controlled Elk in eastern Oregon is for any bull or cow tags. OTC tags in E. Oregon are for spike only.
I'm thinking June 16th at 11:30 am to release draw tags

Controlled Elk in eastern Oregon is for any bull or cow tags. OTC tags in E. Oregon are for spike only.
I'm thinking June 16th at 11:30 am to release draw tags
Gotcha. What about NorthWestern Oregon in the Tilamook State Forest and deer and bear. Does controlled allow you for either buck or doe and boar or sow?

I've had better years

IMG_3495.PNG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top