JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back in the old days when I was like seven and when Batman and Spiderman were gods, I tied a string around a good old fashioned working dart (no, not a lawn dart.. thankfully) and hucked it up onto the split shingled shed roof. My spidey senses didn't tingle at all but my leg sure did when I jerked that string. oof

When I was a kid about 8 years old maybe I started to get into fishing a lot more. I had just got a new reel and rod combo for steelhead that I was excited to us. It had a blue Fox spinner tied on already but stupid me decides to cast it into my front yard for some reason. The lure got hung up on grass so I slightly jerked the pole. Next thing I know is I see the lure flying through the air and get stuck into my eyebrow. The barb was buried into my brow. So I had to have my step rip it out of my brow. I got really really lucky.

I think we've all done that at one time or another! Some just don't want to admit it ( you know who you are...). I put a pretty good scratch when putting in the bolt catch pin on one...oops

All the more reason to paint them.... plus it takes them from being big scary black guns to nice happy green and tan guns.

Harbor Freight sells a set of transfer pin punches for cheap. $9.99
The little center point helps set the roll pins without marring up the pins.
They also fit the lower receivers holes perfectly, so when you are assembling the lower they can be used as a guide rod.

image_18450.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads