JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Restoring a vintage set of race wheels here! :s0155:
View attachment 755442

so,i guess im not the only one wheel polishing my time away.heres before and after of mine.

first 2 are before,last one is after and on the truck. 5DS_3347.JPG 5DS_3349.JPG 20200923_143124_HDR[1].jpg

As of next month, I get go back to looking for work after this temp gig had with the county. Apparently I couldn't woo HR enough via interview skills to keep me on for longer, so I get the boot while two new people get in, even though I was told my work ethic and quality of work had nothing to do with my canning. What a screw...

I'm clearing the trees out of 1/2 of my front yard. 8 more cords to go. Problem is I dont have a wood burning fireplace so I put ads on CL for free wood. Then I get stupid questions like "Is is seasoned?" and "will you split it for me?" and "will you load it for me ?" . You know how hard it is to give wood away?

View attachment 755388
I have the same problem. If I let people come and cut the downed stuff they cherry pick all the good wood that's easy to gather up and load out and leave the rest for me to deal with. Might as well let it all rot.
forest - 1.jpg

I'm clearing the trees out of 1/2 of my front yard. 8 more cords to go. Problem is I dont have a wood burning fireplace so I put ads on CL for free wood. Then I get stupid questions like "Is is seasoned?" and "will you split it for me?" and "will you load it for me ?" . You know how hard it is to give wood away?

View attachment 755388

I do.

I started a thread here. Even neighbors won't touch my logs. One guy who came a couple years ago and was cutting a neighbor's logs hasn't returned. Fir, cedar, maple - all good firewood - especially the maple.

My projects include cutting up, splitting and stacking firewood for the winter, but I have a lot more logs than I can use. :(

I picked up a new to me car on the first. I've swapped out radio components and have almost completed a rear seat delete. Then the performance goodies.
Start a new job tomorrow.

My quarantine project. Palmetto .300 blackout 10.5" upper, custom lower, palmetto SBA3 lower build kit. Still need to decide on an optic, and also not sure I love the pistol brace but it will have to do. She sure is sexy though!

IMG_1452.JPG

Well, yesterday I broke a 6'x24" glass pane over my patio. :oops:

The patio has a "roof" made up of 8 of these glass panes sealed together with silicone sealant. I was trying to bend one of the brackets that holds up the support (2x6) for the glass and the support caught the edge of the glass and it broke.

Fortunately it was tempered glass, so lots of little pieces.

Now, unless there is a spare piece of glass in the shop (not sure) I am thinking of removing all of the glass panes and replacing them with corrugated plastic panels.

So I created a new project for myself that I need to complete before the rains start. :rolleyes: :(

As if I didn't already have enough to do.

I thought that by now in my retirement I would be stripping and refinishing several M70 and 721-2 stocks I have.
But no. Being the XO of my local gun club takes more time than I want to spend. (Along with family obligations, etc, etc.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top