JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the deal on the Pelican case and needed a place for my BRN 180s to rest. Suppressor arrived today and hiding the ammo from the rest of ya!

9426C11E-8A02-459E-94E0-1AD4786D09BD.jpeg

Ordered all the conduit and breakers to finally run the wire for the hot tub. Now more than ever I want to take a dip. It's been down since moving back in October :(

Gettin' a bunch of stuff done in my shop. Only had one fella stop by to do the paperwork on an AR 10 he got from an auction. So, with nobody visiting the only need for me to wear one of those gas mask filters is when the old guard dog "Cogburn" drops one of those silent gut bombs. x8URxr4.jpg

Oh, and my project?

Boxing up about 120 lbs of spent brass and shippin' it off to Capital Cartridge...

ETA: And schleppin' all of this stuff through the trapdoor down to the Mormon closet.
It just got delivered moments ago, to bolster the supply already down there. :s0155:
F4P.JPG

Last Edited:
Studying for my HAM ticket. At one point I had my General license but foolishly let it expire.
Going for the technicians ticket this time, should be enough for me.
Irony is, now that I have the time to study, all testing has been postponed.
Oh well...this too shall pass.

Sat down at the scroll saw and knocked out 2 projects I had intended to make as Christmas presents for my daughters. My bones did not like the cold temps in the shop a few months ago.

IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0035.JPG

Did most of my gun stuff 2 weeks ago and sold some extras. Went riding in the hills last weekend. Mostly relaxed last week.

I've got a garage full of staged projects in the que but my shop still isn't finished yet and most of my tools and equipment are still in storage. This is killing me.View attachment 676403

It's 6 weeks behind schedule because the builder is having health issues. Only part that's going to be sublet by him is electrical and the guy he was going to use refuses to leave his house so we're scrambling to find someone else.

I do have a .410 AR project I've been saving for a rainy day. Might break out the knife making stuff too.

Last Edited:
First is to reload nearly 5000 songs on my computer and phone. Computer crashed and corrupted the files. Laborious and tedious. Wife really wants the CD cases back into storage and out of the house!

Secondly is to organize my prepper and firearms supplies. Things have gotten messy; so I'm rearranging, inventorying, and cleaning things up!

1) "Rwandan who breached lockdown 'killed by crocodile'
I always wonder how crocs manage to pick off so many people in Africa. Then I recall that they have been doing the same thing for > 200M years and survived the K-T event so they must be mighty good at ambush predation.
2) "Have a 1903 and 2 03a3s to unsporterize and rebarrel…"
How the world has changed since '82 when I graduated from gunsmithing school. One of the electives was "Military Conversions" in which the gunsmith converted a military rifle to a sporter. Today that would be blasphemy, and the equivalent course would be "Restoring Converted Miltary ifles"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top