JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally decided that I'm going to get my new to me stereo off my shop bench so I decided to move some stuff around and build a platform with metal casters for my metal cabinet. It's going to store all the brass that's currently taking up space in "The Room"....;)

3C8FE156-8C65-4BE7-A891-E036CE34A49E.jpeg

B5291F74-46A8-48FD-A348-00EB21C381A5.jpeg

Already mended the gate across my driveway and built a raised garden bed with a chicken wire covered top, got some new magazines in the mail for my springfield 1911a1 GI because everyone in the world seems to be out of springs. I'm sure my wife will think of something new tomorrow.

Taking care of my daughter's dog. She is an ICU charge nurse and is working long hours and possible double shifts coming soon.
The hospital she works at is predicting a big surge of Coronavirus patients by April 18. :oops: I have been sorting and
prepping 223 brass. Loading 223. Looking at my components I have enough to load 3K of 9mm and 2K of 45 acp. I have
more 223 and 45 bullets coming this week. I have plenty of primers and powder.:D

So far I've cut up four trees that had fallen on my property, stacked wood, mowed pasture, cleaned up enough scrap metal to make a pretty good scrap pile, trimmed some other trees, and taken a sick animal to the vet.
Now I'm looking for some gun related projects.

So far I've cut up four trees that had fallen on my property, stacked wood, mowed pasture, cleaned up enough scrap metal to make a pretty good scrap pile, trimmed some other trees, and taken a sick animal to the vet.
Now I'm looking for some gun related projects.
Cutting trees, stacking wood, limbing, mowing... if ya get bored come on over, i got a ton of that to be done! Id help, but social distancing, ya know?

I ordered everything I need to start reloading 300 blk, and converting .223 brass to 300 blk. I have only loaded pistol calibers in the past. This shouldn't be too much different. I have one question, though. Does 300 blk need a crimp?

Inventoried the safe and updated the serial list.

Could not, for the life of me, understand why the safe looks like there is more room, yet the number grew.

Then I realized I tax stamped a lot of things and lost a lot of barrel length.

Working from home, so the only "extra" time I have is what I would otherwise have spent commuting. I quote that because as soon as I come out of my den/office, the dogs mob me for play time and lap time. Otherwise I'd probably be using it for some load development.

Finally submit that Form 1 on my Saiga Clone.

Find the box with my shotshell reloading supplies. Make some buckshot since there is none to be had.
Submitted today. Will be doing my fingerprint cards in a bit and get them mailed.

Be interesting to see if this one takes less than a month, or more!

Have a 1903 and 2 03a3s to unsporterize and rebarrel. Sights to install on sig M18. And a enfield revolver converted too 22 lr to figure out how to make work! And wife has a big list! But I'm essential they say so no time off yet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top