JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been shaving once a week now. I still have a job but I have been working from home for over 6 months now. I give myself a haircut every few weeks.

I have been shaving once a week now. I still have a job but I have been working from home for over 6 months now. I give myself a haircut every few weeks.
Same here. Shave and shower about 1X/week, unless I have to go somewhere where my "scent" might offend people, in which case I'll shave and shower up. After 4 months without a haircut early in the plandemic, I've gotten back on schedule with my cutter. Been going to her home every 6 weeks now, since July. I have a Wahl Groomsman so I can trim my own beard, but there's no way I can give myself a haircut. That would be a disaster of epic proportions...

Been working from home since Friday the 13th (of March), just ahead of Jackboot Jay's edicts to close the economy. Took some work stuff home from the office for the weekend that Friday, and never went back until weeks later. I just had to get more monitors, cords, docking stations, surge protectors, reference materials, and my glorious Herman Miller Aeron chair. Working from home has been a breeze since.

I finally recaptured my kitchen table over the Labor Day weekend, after nearly 6 months of using it for my home office. When my company informed us at the end of August that we weren't going back to our offices until at least after the new year, I decided I had to act to reclaim my normal household operations...
So, this is my home office set-up now. My personal sh!t on the left, work sh!t on the right...
Home office.JPG

Last Edited:
Same here. Shave and shower about 1X/week, unless I have to go somewhere where my "scent" might offend people, in which case I'll shave and shower up. After 4 months without a haircut early in the plandemic, I've gotten back on schedule with my cutter. Been going to her home every 6 weeks now, since July. I have a Wahl Groomsman so I can trim my own beard, but there's no way I can give myself a haircut. That would be a disaster of epic proportions...

Been working from home since Friday the 13th (of March), just ahead of Jackboot Jay's edicts to close the economy. Took some work stuff home from the office for the weekend that Friday, and never went back until weeks later. I just had to get more monitors, cords, docking stations, surge protectors, reference materials, and my glorious Herman Miller Aeron chair. Working from home has been a breeze since.

I finally recaptured my kitchen table over the Labor Day weekend, after nearly 6 months of using it for my home office. When my company informed us at the end of August that we weren't going back to our offices until at least after the new year, I decided I had to act to reclaim my normal household operations...
So, this is my home office set-up now. My personal sh!t on the left, work sh!t on the right...
View attachment 757745

Your set up nice. I have a desk in one of my guest rooms that I use.

65839CA1-37CB-43FC-AE04-2D3BEC5DC606.jpeg

I could not survive like that. :eek:
I neeeeeeeeeeed at least three monitors and lotsa "real estate" on my desk...

View attachment 757745
no need to cut hair that dont exist,i just shave my head,love pissing off the snowflakes cause they think im a skinhead.....

At 60 yoa, I still have a reasonable head of hair that keeps growing, and an overactive beard. My Eastern European genes made me very hirsute.
People have referred to my chest as a pelt, and the reverse as a silverback... :rolleyes:

At 60 yoa, I still have a reasonable head of hair that keeps growing, and an overactive beard. My Eastern European genes made me very hirsute.
People have referred to my chest as a pelt, and the reverse as a silverback... :rolleyes:

i have hair if i want it,just been shaving it for a few years now,1 summer i was working out in the sun back when i lived in nevada and the hair ( down to my belt ) had to go.

I could not survive like that. :eek:
I neeeeeeeeeeed at least three monitors and lotsa "real estate" on my desk...

My workstation at work I have two monitors but I have more important things to spend my own money on right now. It is not bad and have chair that I can adjust. I also takes lots of mini breaks and go down stairs to make more coffee, fill my water bottle up, make my meals, etc.

Last Edited:
My workstation at work I have two monitors but I have more important things to spend my own money on right now. It is not bad and have chair that I can adjust. I also takes lots of mini breaks and go down stairs to make more coffee, full my water bottle up, make my meals, etc.
Your employer wouldn't let you take your office stuff home to set up? :eek:
Mine did. There's no way I would spend my own money on stuff like that.
Management asked us if there was anything we wanted from the office.
We all said that we wanted our workstations, and they said, "Come and get 'em!"
I drove over in my Exploder, folded the seats down, and carted everything out and back to my home. :D

The only thing I might spend my own money on now is an 11" x 17" printer/copier/scanner.
I have an 8.5" x 11" of my own, but it's a b!tch reading plans on paper that small...

Your employer wouldn't let you take your office stuff home to set up? :eek:
Mine did. There's no way I would spend my own money on stuff like that.
Management asked us if there was anything we wanted from the office.
We all said that we wanted our workstations, and they said, "Come and get 'em!"
I drove over in my Exploder, folded the seats down, and carted everything out and back to my home. :D

The only thing I might spend my own money on now is an 11" x 17" printer/copier/scanner.
I have an 8.5" x 11" of my own, but it's a b!tch reading plans on paper that small...

I am a contract employee so I was issued a work laptop from my employer and I have a VPN user account that I used to connect to the companies VPN network. Once connected to the VPN it does not allow me to print locally. I do have a printer on my network and I have my own personnel laptop that I for all non-work tasks.

I am a contract employee so I was issued a work laptop from my employer and I have a VPN user account that I used to connect to the companies VPN network. Once connected to the VPN it does not allow me to print locally. I do have a printer on my network and I have my own personnel laptop that I for all non-work tasks.
Sorry. I sometimes forget that a lot of folks work contract gigs, and their employers treat them vastly different from "regular" employees. My bad... :oops:

Sorry. I sometimes forget that a lot of folks work contract gigs, and their employers treat them vastly different from "regular" employees. My bad... :oops:

Even company employees use the same VPN gateway as I do when they are issued a company laptop.

Interesting... I also have a VPN for work while at home, but I don't have to be logged on to it while I'm working unless I need access to a secure server for some files or need to look up some other info, like project financial stuff. I can print to my home printer with no problems. It would suck not being able to print at home for work.

Nowadays, I never go into the office except to print 11" x 17" plans in hard copy. That's what I told my supervisor: "If you buy me an 11" x 17" printer/scanner/copier, then you'll never have to see my ugly mug ever again!" He didn't fall for it... :oops:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top