JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C600A79A-3144-443E-BBFB-5891813DEDDE.jpeg

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...

Pressure washing the boat and the patios. Just being careful and hoping the
pressure washer doesn't kick back and open my shoulder up...AGAIN.:(

Last time, the"Cutter" said, "why don't you buy an electric start?" :eek:

Last Edited:
If you find yourself bored, take a few minutes to imagine your wallet/purse is lost (or stolen). Maybe inventory the contents today and make a few quick notes about how to freeze accounts and replace IDs, credit/debit cards, concealed firearm permits, etc. Huge pain in the buttocks even with all the appropriate info and phone numbers in hand. But here's the cool thing... with all that done, Murphy's Law dictates that you'll never lose it - ever.

Last Edited:
Anyone have anything interesting in the works, you know, while youre unemployed and sheltering in place???:rolleyes:

Ive got an old S&W Model 10 that I picked up recently...
Older, tapered barrel model

Im doing a rust blue refinish of it. For now.

Got is stripped down and what bluing it had left removed. Second round of rust going on now.

Post pics later.

So, what are you guys doing with your extra time?

Well, not that I HAVE any extra time as I'm "essential", but I just ordered a new forend for my Kel-Tec Sub 2000 that I'll be installing when it arrives. This will allow me to mount a red dot on it and still have it fold back in to storage position.

Been working normal. Gotten mostly moved in to the new place. The move gave me the option to "modify" my safe a bit. I added a sold wood shelf board to one side and secured it using the anchors intended for barrel rests. And I'm adding my magazine mounts to that so they mount to thr side of the safe. I probably over enegineered it, but oh well. Still have to add the 556 pmag and the 229 mount. When I find the box those are in.
20200501_202711.jpg 20200501_203939.jpg

its not gun stuff,but i got tired of these sitting in the corner of the garage corroding away,couple before and after pics.

5DS_3347.JPG 5DS_3349.JPG 5DS_3348.JPG 5DS_3350.JPG

UPDATE TIME -- wheels polished and on the truck,front fenders trimmed out for bushwacker fender flares,retarded GM nose dive front suspension corrected and leveled -- 35/12.5/15 tires with no lift kit needed 20200923_143124_HDR.jpg

Last Edited:
Did a camo on an old bell and carlson stock. Was green and black web, I added a 3 color sponge paint and then Acid Tactical stencils in light green outlined with black felt pen. 3 coats of flat clear. I think the deer will love it.:D
full.jpg

Lot longer project than pandemic but getting more time to work on it.

Ceder strip sea kayak. I didnt like the reinforcing fiberglass seam that well so I painted over it. Still needs finishing and varnish. supposed to be sails with a little overspray like splashing water.

20200510_130943.jpg

Finished the wood on the "Ama's" or outriggers (decided to make it outrigger)
20200430_200050.jpg

"aka's" or cross supports are laminated 1/4" ceder strips with fiberglass. The kayak will sit right in the middle. Thinking about adding a sail and skeg now that I got outriggers
20200502_123851.jpg

Made my own koa wood rudder system. Not sure if it will work but looks nice. Koa wood is hard as hell. I had to sand it with an angle grinder.
20191204_183011.jpg

Installed a cable system for the rudder
20200510_131012.jpg

I have built my lower receiver and started my upper. I had the parts for a year and half but needed to order a dust cover spring and the forward assist. Just need finish with barrel, gas block and gas tube. I have a Troy M-LOK hand guard and Troy flip up battle sights. I like the Punisher and American flag dust cover. :D

4FD9C9C8-960A-4F18-B625-A0028D6DB500.jpeg

Figured out a rattle in my mazda, tensioner pulley. Going to order up sone rotors and pads, maybe front wheel bearings.
at 118k probably should swap out struts too.
it's a whole can of worms, might as well jump down the rabbit hole feet first.

I know for a fact I have 20ga and a 16ga shotgun shells in the door handle of my car because I see them there every day.
I think there is a 9mm round under them.
The truck is going to be a gold mine .
Or well a brass mine.

So I was cleaning out my safe well just kinda reorganize it today.
I didn't find anything really exciting.
Except . three gun purchase receipts.
Lol .
Now I remember where all my money goes.
Oh and a big bottle booze or whiskey.
I forgotten I put it in there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class