JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found this while cleaning my shop today. The engine is bad from sitting for probably 30+ years and a couple track pieces are missing. Otherwise it's still in fantastic condition. I've already been on line finding replacement parts.

DF00616E-4A01-4C12-AF42-8F7AB82B9115.jpeg

Found this while cleaning my shop today. The engine is bad from sitting for probably 30+ years and a couple track pieces are missing. Otherwise it's still in fantastic condition. I've already been on line finding replacement parts.

View attachment 675740
There are TWO awesome train shops in Portland, not sure if the one near down town is still up and running, but Whistle Stop on Division St. is still there, and would be THE place to find track, and any other bits and pieces you might need, and may even be able to salvage your original engine! Give them a look!

There are TWO awesome train shops in Portland, not sure if the one near down town is still up and running, but Whistle Stop on Division St. is still there, and would be THE place to find track, and any other bits and pieces you might need, and may even be able to salvage your original engine! Give them a look!
The whistle stop is still in business! I have not been in there for probably 25 years. I may have to look them up and travel the coronamile. No stops in between. I am going insane! My wife is acting like we're 19 again and my back can't take that anymore!

The ammo cans are all full. All of the guns are clean. I'm getting tired of watching varnish dry and I've seen almost all of the Russian tank movies on YouTube. Getting so I almost don't need the sub titles anymore. Guess I can always make up some beef jerky...:)

ARGH!!! It's getting down to where I may have to clean some carpets...:cool:

OH BOY!!! The change oil light came on in my car...:p

The ammo cans are all full. All of the guns are clean. I'm getting tired of watching varnish dry and I've seen almost all of the Russian tank movies on YouTube. Getting so I almost don't need the sub titles anymore. Guess I can always make up some beef jerky...:)

ARGH!!! It's getting down to where I may have to clean some carpets...:cool:

OH BOY!!! The change oil light came on in my car...:p
May I suggest ordering some checkering tools from Midway. Then learn how to checker. When your done checkering a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood let me know. I have a few jobs I can send you

If worst comes to worst...I can always read the, "Windows 10 for Dummies" book I bought after, "Bill" forced me to upgrade to a 64 bit machine. :rolleyes:
Maybe it will tell me how I ended up with 4 e-mail programs. I have yet to figure out how to send a message in one of them. :eek:
That and how do I delete all of the, "Deleted" messages that seem to be piling up. :mad:
It's going to take a while to straighten out this mess and get organized again. :(

If worst comes to worst...I can always read the, "Windows 10 for Dummies" book I bought after, "Bill" forced me to upgrade to a 64 bit machine. :rolleyes:
Maybe it will tell me how I ended up with 4 e-mail programs. I have yet to figure out how to send a message in one of them. :eek:
That and how do I delete all of the, "Deleted" messages that seem to be piling up. :mad:
It's going to take a while to straighten out this mess and get organized again. :(
Just go with Apple iOS, none of those silly Winders issues :D

Working from home and the wife and son are here also. Puppy obedience classes canceled so we will be spending lots of time training him. Believe me, this wild thing needs it!
Meet Tiki, 13 wks old. 1/2 Alaskan Klee Kai and 1/2 American Eskimo Dog.

tiki 4.jpg Tiki 10.jpg

Working from home and the wife and son are here also. Puppy obedience classes canceled so we will be spending lots of time training him. Believe me, this wild thing needs it!
Meet Tiki, 13 wks old. 1/2 Alaskan Klee Kai and 1/2 American Eskimo Dog.

View attachment 675987 View attachment 675988
Adorable! He's going to be quite the handsome fellow as he grows up. We've got a Klee Kai, she's the best dog I've ever had, by far...

2199FA23-940E-4AEB-BF74-7717C7891E18.jpeg

I've always been a huge fan of the big, furry, "woof dogs" (as opposed to ankle-biting "yip dogs").
We had several Norwegian Elkhounds as we were growing up.
Totally loyal and fiercely protective critters.
Norwegian Elkhound.jpg
At one point, my dad made a harness and hooked up "Apache" to our little red Radio Flyer wagon.
Apache would tote us kids all around the environs of eastern Walla Walla County, and never gave it no mind...

Full disclosure: The dog in the image above is not our dog. I don't have any pics of any of our many pets from 50-odd years ago... :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads