JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blackmail and leverage material---wide and deep.

Yes sir. When you see a politician or other 'important' person exposed for doing something wrong or disgraced you can bet he/she did not vote a certain way or bend a knee to the banksters.

So the info gathered is then used against them.

For histories sake that is the same reason 'the Confessional' came about.

Every time you see someone important get disgraced and spattered all over the news as a pervert or whatever, know they didn't grease the right palm.

To wit - http://rt.com/usa/rep-trey-radel-resigns-259/ This poor sap stepped out of line and now he's done. If he was doing the bidding of his corporate masters he would have been portrayed in the gov media as a victim who just needed a second chance.

During his time in office, Radel was an outspoken critic of the Affordable Care Act

No. He should be tried and given the option of the electric chair, firing squad, hanging or lethal injection. A true patriot would have remembered the agreement he signed to get his security clearance. I know I remember it when I signed mine to get my security clearance. Instead, he would have been a patriot if he handled his concerns through any number of LEGAL avenues open to him. But then we'd have never heard of him and he wouldn't have gotten the notoriety he so desperately sought.

As far as the NSA is concerned, nothing will be made public. but it has been set back years. It has had its wings clipped to the point where it is impotent and is suffering a "brain drain". Think they will have a hard time recruiting now? (In case no one knows, the NSA hires the best and brightest. Many right out of college. A large portion of the workforce there is around 25 years of age, with some even under 20.)

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid.jpg

Nsa heads/obama doing what is against the constitution
Ok
Obama/clinton lying/covering up benghazi
Ok
Fast and furious bullcrap
Ok
EPA changing "dna" of capitalism
Ok
Obamanationcare bankrupting the nation, lies, blah blah blah
Ok
Holder targeting "harsh treatment of minority youth"
Ok
Ice basically helping illegals by transporting illegal children
Ok
etc etc etc
Film maker of obama's america jailed for illegal contributions

What?!
If there's not a clear and present War on the right and on God fearing red blooded Americans I must be crazy.

Nsa heads/obama doing what is against the constitution
Ok
Obama/clinton lying/covering up benghazi
Ok
Fast and furious bullcrap
Ok
EPA changing "dna" of capitalism
Ok
Obamanationcare bankrupting the nation, lies, blah blah blah
Ok
Holder targeting "harsh treatment of minority youth"
Ok
Ice basically helping illegals by transporting illegal children
Ok
etc etc etc
Film maker of obama's america jailed for illegal contributions

What?!
If there's not a clear and present War on the right and on God fearing red blooded Americans I must be crazy.

I tried to just hit Like, but I found that I wanted to keep clicking it... so since I can't do that...

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::thumb:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

"Snowden is eithera spy or a traitor in my book because he has compromised what may be the only way of tracking terrorists down. If you think they haven't already changed their communication tactics because of what he's leaked, you're naive. He's aided and abetted the enemy and calls himself a hero for doing it. While conveniently being granted asylum by a country that's not far removed from the enemy we had for nearly 50 years that wanted us blown out of existence." SynapticSilence, post 18

Ridiculous! - they haven't stopped one single act of 'terror.'

The NSA's target is YOU, not some brown skinned bogeyman. Please, laughable.

Snowden's revelations are about abuses against the American people; that all should have figured out is happening by now anyway.

Like I said, a slave often will defend his masters to the bitter end.

Independent panel denounces ?chilling? NSA program as illegal, demands end ? RT USA

An independent review board has labeled NSA hoarding of phone data ‘illegal’, adding that while it poses a serious threat to civil liberties, it was unable to find a “single instance” of a threat to the US where the program made any difference.
My son an AF Major, was assigned to the NSA a while back. He was awarded a medal for tracking down and killing (drone strike) a high ranking terrorist. My son is not some evil spy. He loves taking his children fishing, and is an avid hunter. A great kid growing up and to me, still is.

My son an AF Major, was assigned to the NSA a while back. He was awarded a medal for tracking down and killing (drone strike) a high ranking terrorist. My son is not some evil spy. He loves taking his children fishing, and is an avid hunter. A great kid growing up and to me, still is.

Exactly. The idea that NSA hasn't stopped any terrorist threats is ridiculous. Because you simply can't know that. NSA has to protect its sources or they go away, so you aren't going to see them advertising their successes when they happen. Snowden essentially just handed out that source data in spades, which is why he's nothing more than a traitor in my book. It can take years and even decades to put together the traffic analysis to ferret out threats, who they're working with, and what their target is. Snowden's actions blew that up in an instant. I'm personally conflicted about the need to collect domestic intelligence in the form of metadata, but I also know that if we had been doing that 15 years ago, we very likely would have identified the 9/11 plot and stopped it. The Twin Towers would still be standing, the 4000+ Americans who died in Afghanistan and Iraq would still be with us, and the tens of thousands of physically and psychologically wounded veterans would likely be whole and fully functional. My specialty area was East Germany. I know from the inside out the years of effort by military intelligence and NSA t took to map and understand their capabilities. And I was in Berlin when the Wall fell in '89 and got to watch it all melt away. But even then the capability to understand what was going on within the military and communist infrastructure was vital to national decision makers in terms of what their response, militarily and politically, should be. These people are ultra-professionals and justifiably proud of the role they play in keeping the nation safe. Uninformed "everyone in government is bad, bad, bad" drivel does them a grave disservice. And someone like Snowden who cloaks himself in the role of a hero while hiding out in some government-subsidized job and apartment in Moscow makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. I had someone who worked directly for me who turned out to be an East German spy, by the way. He was recruited by the infamous Stasi and, during the years he copied and fed them some of the most highly classified information we had, violated every oath, friendship, and trust he was given. And compromised our intelligence efforts to a degree we may never actually understand. His name was Jeffrey Carney and he, like Snowden, fled the country before we realized what he had been doing and subsequently explained his actions as being for the greater good of mankind. After we found him in East Berlin after the Wall fell, he was sentenced to 38 years in Leavenworth for revealing far less than Snowden did. He got an early release, given that East Germany didn't exist any more and he was no longer a threat to anyone, but he stood trial and did his time. If we ever get Snowden back on U.S. soil, by whatever means that happens, real justice calls for him to do the same. If not, there is no justice.

Independent panel denounces ?chilling? NSA program as illegal, demands end ? RT USA

An independent review board has labeled NSA hoarding of phone data ‘illegal', adding that while it poses a serious threat to civil liberties, it was unable to find a "single instance" of a threat to the US where the program made any difference.

Historically, Tyranny almost always begins with the intention of "saving" the people. We are seeing the beginning first hand.

And Burt, we all know Feinstein wants to disarm the people while expanding government power. She can just be way more open about it now that more and more sheeple depend on govt handouts.

SW, one of your best posts ever. So many people confuse patriotism with government worship. They are not the same.

Nice to see that there are a rare few people that understand the truth.

The 'United States of America' is a literal corporation via the District of Columbia under the control of the British Oligarchs per the Act of 1871. Completely outside the Constitution.

People often take pause at the things 'we' do and wonder how we can be so devious and cruel, even against our own people. It is because a corporation only cares about control, profit and power. Morality does not come into play at all.

That is all 'we' are - not hard to understand when one does even light research. It is a well guarded truth though.

We are common stock (our voting is just an illusion) in a corporation that does as it pleases and doesn't care on any level about what the common man desires.

As in any large corp, the president is just a figurehead. The real decisions are made in the boardroom by unnamed men hidden away. America was hijacked long ago.

Indebtedness to the bankers meant putting up our very selves for collateral (you are indeed a stock on the NY stock exchange, an owned asset).

We are still paying debt on the civil war, that is just how bad it really is .... this nation is not free. If it ever was it was for a very short time. We may have beat the British but they immediately moved in their courts, fractional reserve banking, central banks, laws, churches, legal structure, etc, etc and just cloned us into a subsidiary of themselves.

Most dimwit brainwashed Americans believe that our enemies are the scripted ones you see in the 'news' everyday while in reality our enemies are the ones we call our close allies and friends.

For those not too lazy to do the slightest research -

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no big ego about the things I've learned in recent years. I am a man of average intelligence who just was fortunate enough to have access to extraordinary knowledge.

People have squandered the access they've had to information in the last 20 years in favor of the boob tube, comfortable messages, and the government controlled MSM.

If a decent percentage of people were to ever wake up and see things for the way they really are we could rid ourselves of the elite parasites that control our lives. Unfortunately, there are just too many scripted distractions.

You are one of my favorite posters here because you do have an open mind and that is as rare as hen's teeth these days. Most people can only think within the hive.

EDIT __ GREAT STUFF ...... NSA story VS .... JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! Like I said, scripted distractions ALWAYS!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite sayings when people say our government wouldn't do that to us is " Show me a government who won't sacrifice its own citizens for its own gain and you have shown a government that doesnt exist. Every governing body since the beginning of time has sacrificed its own for some sort of supposed betterinng!!!!!!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top