JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct Bello. That is pretty rare though.

Actually not so much. Pretty much every time I'm in one of the local gun stores and see people buying at least one of them either brought in his orders or is being told to bring in his orders. It just depends on how much military you have nearby. Lots of military personnel keep a mailing/permanent/voting address in one location while they are stationed various places.

Actually not so much. Pretty much every time I'm in one of the local gun stores and see people buying at least one of them either brought in his orders or is being told to bring in his orders. It just depends on how much military you have nearby. Lots of military personnel keep a mailing/permanent/voting address in one location while they are stationed various places.

Also correct, but in the 16 years that I have been a gun dealer, I have only run across it a handful of times.

Is trading guns (more specifically, rifles) across state lines legal?

I traded a pistol for a rifle to an Oregonian, granted I had to drive to Oregon and use an FFL, but still. I've also sold a pistol to a guy from Oregon, in Oregon, using an FFL.

My guess is that since you can buy a long gun in another state, you can trade one, but that's my guess.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top